Residential And Commercial Real Estate
At the law offices of Dees, Smith, Powell, Jarrett, Dees & Jones, LLP, our experienced real estate attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate matters throughout Wayne County and Eastern North Carolina. We proudly represent families, individuals and small businesses, and we are prepared to manage a wide range of concerns.
If you have lending concerns, we will be direct and forthright about your options every step of the way. Since 1914, we have maintained strong relationships with clients by providing experienced, effective legal representation in all aspects of real estate law.
YOUR ESTABLISHED REAL ESTATE LEGAL RESOURCES IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA
Buying, selling or refinancing a home or office is a major decision. You want to know exactly what you are getting. At Dees, Smith, Powell, Jarrett, Dees & Jones, LLP, our real estate lawyers can answer any questions you may have and help you understand your obligations. We are prepared to assist you with a number of commercial and residential real estate concerns, including:
- Purchase transactions: All lenders require title searches as part of any real estate purchase. Our firm still performs our own title searches.
- Refinancing: You want to come up with a refinancing program tailored to your needs. We can conduct a title search and comply with bank requirements.
- Cash purchases: There are a number of concerns that are amplified when you are buying a home with cash. A thorough title search can reveal a lot.
- Closing agreements: Our firm has the resources and experience to handle the actual transfer of funds from one party to another.
- Residential real estate: We will perform a title search, examine all liens, draft and review residential lease or buy-sell agreements, and handle the closing.
- Commercial real estate and leasing: We handle all kinds of commercial real estate transactions, including purchase and sale agreements for business premises, commercial real estate closings, compliance with zoning ordinances, variances and rezoning requests, land development planning, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or litigation of real estate disputes and foreclosures.
- Agricultural projects: We handle farming projects and a wide variety of other agricultural land development issues.